‘Wailing’ Lindsay moved to solitary confinementJuly 26th, 2010 - 1:34 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 26 (IANS) Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been moved to solitary confinement in jail because her fellow inmates are sick of her wailing, reveals a newly-released convict Cheryl Presser.
Presser said that Lohan is struggling with life behind bars and can’t stand the taunts from inmates who share the same area of Lynwood Correctional Facility in California, reports imdb.com.
She claims that inmates who live in the cells closest to her can hear her sobbing.
“Lindsay would lie there shivering all night, crying and covering her face with her hands. Her wailing was keeping everyone awake… She had a hysterical fit, crying and yelling, so she got put in isolation,” Presser said.
However, Lohan’s lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley insists, “She has made friends and the deputies have treated her respectfully (and she them).”
Lohan surrendered to authorities and began her 90-day jail stint last week. Her time has already been cut short and she is expected to be released Aug 2.
- Lindsay Lohan In Prison Lock Down After Hysterical Fit - Jul 25, 2010
- LiLo in jail 'lockdown' following hysterical fit - Jul 24, 2010
- LiLo's lawyer says she's looking forward to 'light at end of tunnel' - Jul 30, 2010
- The Incarcerated Lindsay Lohan In Lockdown Subsequent To A Hysterical Fit Of Hers - Jul 25, 2010
- LiLo has made some friends in jail, says attorney - Jul 26, 2010
- Lawyer says LiLo misses her family in jail - Jul 27, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan spending jail time writing and eating - Jul 30, 2010
- Lohan makes friends in jail - Jul 27, 2010
- Lohan walks free on $300,000 bail - Sep 25, 2010
- Lohan seeking reduced jail term - Mar 05, 2011
- Lohan poses with lawyer at photo shoot - Jul 20, 2012
- LiLo begged me to get her out of jail, says lawyer - Sep 28, 2010
- Is LiLo considering plea deal in theft case? - Mar 05, 2011
- Lohan's release date extended - Aug 23, 2010
- LiLo's escape story is 'absurd' and 'untrue' says lawyer - Oct 15, 2010
Tags: actress lindsay, aug 2, authorities, cells, chapman, convict, correctional facility, deputies, fellow inmates, holley, hollywood, hollywood actress, isolation, lawyer, life behind bars, lindsay lohan, presser, solitary confinement, stint, taunts