Wahlberg feels humour in ‘Ted’ may offend peopleJuly 9th, 2012 - 7:03 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 9 (IANS) Actor Mark Wahlberg describes “Ted” as funny but has warned that the comedy man annoy viewers because the writer has pushed the envelope.
“The humour in the movie, I guess, you could say is similar to ‘Family Guy’ but Seth (writer Seth MacFarlane) is probably pushing things a little bit more in this movie.
“I think it is going to offend more people than ‘Family Guy’ does, but, hey, I didn’t write it. I told them I want that as a disclaimer,” he said.
But at the same time 41-year-old thinks the film’s script is funny.
“The script for ‘Ted’ came in and was absolutely hilarious. Then I started watching some of Seth MacFarlane’s work. We met, and we hit it off and so I committed to making Seth’s movie,” contactmusic.com quoted Wahlberg as saying.
“It is a live-action film with this motion-capture teddy bear,” he added.
- Diaz's mystery man - Jul 21, 2012
- The Roast Of David Hasselhoff To Be Headed By Seth MacFarlane - Jul 22, 2010
- Jay Leno slammed over 'sexist' Christine O'Donnell joke - Oct 07, 2010
- Mark Wahlberg misses marijuana days - Jul 02, 2012
- Carlos Slim launches new TV channel on Internet - Jul 18, 2012
- Wahlberg set to adapt TV series 'Entourage' into film - Jan 15, 2012
- Wahlberg dreaded shooting teddy fight - Jul 29, 2012
- MTV And Comedy Central Pronounce 'The Comedy Awards' To Honor Worthy Comedians - Jan 11, 2011
- Animator Seth MacFarlane Voices His Thoughts On Proposition 8 - Aug 05, 2010
- Paris Hilton, Brandon Davis take 'toilet break together' - Oct 12, 2010
- MTV'S Comedy Awards To Air On April 10 - Jan 11, 2011
- Acting on Bieber's priority list - Aug 10, 2012
- "The Comedy Central Roast Of David Hasselhoff" All Set To Air On Comedy Central - Jul 22, 2010
- Rajat Kapoor, Neha Dhupia promote 'Phas Gaye Re Obama' in Mumbai - Oct 14, 2010
- Bieber's basketball movie script not perfect yet - Jun 08, 2012