Wahlberg ate 10 meals a day for movie roleJune 24th, 2012 - 5:17 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 24 (IANS) Actor Mark Wahlberg went through the pain of eating 10 meals a day to gain a beefy look for his new film “Pain And Gain”.
The 41-year-old plays bodybuilder Daniel Lugo in the upcoming film.
He followed a 24-hour plan and even woke up at various times throughout the night to eat his food fix and drink his muscle-building shakes, reports eonline.com
“I was eating 10 meals a day and drinking mass gainers. I was drinking my own. I created this line of supplements with (retail chain) GNC. It was a lot of work. A lot of getting up at 2 a.m. to eat another meal and I was still full from the meal at 10 o’clock,” he said.
But does he like the bulky look?
“You know, I like being able to change for parts, both physically and preparing mentally. It was a good time,” he said.
- Acting on Bieber's priority list - Aug 10, 2012
- Michael Bay to direct 'Tranformers 4' - Feb 15, 2012
- Kurylenko finds Cruise 'cheerful' - Aug 10, 2012
- Egyptian's 31 inch biceps crowned world's biggest - Sep 12, 2012
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley Poses For Her Book "The Rules According To JWoww" - Dec 23, 2010
- Clooney, Pitt wine and dine together - Jun 28, 2012
- Kim laughs off white powder incident - Mar 24, 2012
- Megan Fox eats healthy food - Jul 10, 2011
- No rivalry with Lovato: Jonas - Aug 17, 2012
- Bieber supports Gomez at Toronto film fest - Sep 10, 2012
- Jennifer Garner plans to return to action genre - Aug 08, 2012
- Pitt, Fassbender team up again - Oct 27, 2011
- De Niro's apartment catches fire - Jun 09, 2012
- Will.I.Am's car seized - Jun 17, 2012
- Garfield designed '...Spider-Man' skateboard - Jun 30, 2012