Von Teese grateful to tattoo artist for rejecting her face designMarch 25th, 2009 - 6:33 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 25 (ANI): Burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese has revealed that she will forever be grateful to her tattoo artist for rejecting a design she had come up with for her face.
Von Teese, 36, had wanted to have a star tattooed on her left cheek, but the parlour employees refused and instead agreed to give her a beauty spot in its place.
You have to understand I was pretty eccentric. I was always drawing hearts and stars in that spot. I went in thinking I wanted a star there, but they wouldn”t do it, the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
They were the voice of reason. They were so right, she added. (ANI)
- I respect strippers of all forms: Von Teese - Jul 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese admits she once wanted to be an actress - Dec 13, 2010
- Dita Von Teese eyes own clothing line - May 01, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's 'offensive cleavage' censored in CSI episode - Jan 14, 2011
- Von Teese wants to direct porn movie - Jun 15, 2012
- Von Teese to launch lingerie range - Apr 14, 2011
- Dita Von Teese eyes France move - Jul 27, 2010
- Dita Von Teese steps out in see-through top - Apr 12, 2011
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011
- Dita Von Teese making her television debut with 'CSI' - Jan 05, 2011
- Dita Von Teese to perform at London Erotica show in Nov - Sep 28, 2010
- 'Nothing sexier' than red lipstick and hot lingerie: Dita Von Teese - Sep 04, 2010
- Dita Von Teese's racy Renault ad banned in Britain - Feb 18, 2011
- Dita Von Teese struggling to launch own fragrance line - Dec 07, 2010
- Dita Von Teese urges Hollywood celebs to get smart - Apr 22, 2010