Von D refuses to remove tattoo of ex-boyfriendJuly 29th, 2011 - 2:24 am ICT by IANS
London, July 29 (IANS) Reality TV star Kat Von D will not remove her inking of ex-boyfriend Jesse James.
James, former husband of actress Sandra Bullock called off his engagement to Von D this month, but despite their split Von D is determined to keep the ink design which was taken from his high school yearbook.
“I love my tattoo. It’s more than just a portrait, it has a lot of meaning,” contactmusic.com quoted the 29-year-old as saying.
- Bullock's ex-hubby plans tell-all - Feb 21, 2011
- Bullock's ex-hubby determined to marry Kat Von - Jun 20, 2011
- Jesse James misses his adopted son - May 04, 2011
- Bullock's ex set to tie knot with his best friend - Jan 21, 2011
- Donny Deutsch Calls Jesse James "Low-Life" - Jan 28, 2011
- Jesse James And Kat Von D Announce Their Engagement - Jan 21, 2011
- It's splitsville for Jesse James, Kat Von D - Jul 27, 2011
- Should have left Bullock sooner: Jesse James - May 14, 2011
- Are Jesse James and Kat Von D engaged? - Jan 17, 2011
- Kat Von D and Nikki Sixx: When Did They Break Up? - Aug 20, 2010
- Sandra Bullock Shows Off Brave Face As Ex-Hubby Announces His Engagement - Jan 21, 2011
- Jesse James, Kat Von D get 'touchy-feely' during intimate lunch - Oct 25, 2010
- Jesse James cheated on me with 19 women: Kat Von D - Nov 15, 2011
- Kat Von D Deletes Tweet After Confirming Relationship With Jesse James - Aug 19, 2010
- Jesse James, Kat Von D make first public appearance together - Sep 04, 2010