Voice fame is intense: Adam LevineApril 11th, 2012 - 2:36 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 11 (IANS) Singer Adam Levine has revealed that his fame has gone up ever since he coached contestants on television show “The Voice”. He admits he wasn’t prepared for all the attention.
“This has been very intense. I wasn’t really expecting it. I was very used to what had been happening with me and the band for many years, so it takes some adjustments and I’m getting used to it.
“Things like being surrounded by people asking questions like this are a little bit new for me. But it doesn’t really bother me very much and I stay relatively private most of the time so it’s all good,” he told ok.co.uk in an interview.
The 33-year-old admits he worries his words may come back to haunt him.
“You need to be careful about what you say. It’s a kind of weird balancing act between carefully considering what you’re saying and then not worrying too much about what you say. But I like the fact people are listening to what I say now, at least a little bit more than they had before,” he said.
- Morgan mistakes a drag queen for Houston - Jul 17, 2012
- Lily Collins's idea of perfect man - Apr 16, 2012
- Being over 40 feels weird: Aniston - Feb 15, 2011
- Blige opens up; talks about addiction, molestation - Jul 26, 2011
- Olympics: Bolt admits to pressure ahead of 100m conquest - Aug 07, 2012
- Hollywood stars reveal awkward sex scene moments - Aug 11, 2010
- Rupert Grint uncomfortable doing nude scene - May 27, 2010
- Kissing DiCaprio wasn't that weird: Hammer - May 26, 2011
- Pattinson good kisser, says Christina - Feb 17, 2012
- Isabella Rossellini not impressed with Madonna's 'Sex' book - Dec 09, 2010
- Craig wasn't interested in 'James Bond' role - Jul 22, 2011
- Levine's 'valuable' drug experiments - Jul 04, 2012
- What motivates Mendes to stay fit? - May 11, 2011
- I have weird superstitions about sex: Lady Gaga - May 17, 2011
- No cosmetic surgery for Pamela - Sep 18, 2011