Vivek Agnihotri plans part two of ‘Hate Story’July 16th, 2012 - 1:46 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 16 (IANS) Filmmaker Vivek Agnihotri is planning to make part two of his last directorial venture “Hate Story”, which did average business at the box office.”Yes, talks are on. The mystery is on for part two but it is in a very initial stage,” Agnihotri told IANS and added that its too early to talk about the cast.
“Let things fall in place then I can talk about it,” he said.
Produced by Vikram Bhatt “Hate Story”, the erotic thriller starring Gulshan Devaiya, Paoli Dam and Nikhil Dwivedi was released with an A-certificate.
The film didn’t have any established stars and Agnihotri claims that “this is a kind of a genre where you have to get newcomers.”
“We will not be repeating our cast for part two. It will be a fresh cast. I want to experiment with the fresh cast,” said Agnihotri.
- Mystery girl's dare bare act for 'Hate Story' poster (With Images) - Feb 22, 2012
- 'Hate Story' - riveting, bold tale of woman's revenge (IANS Movie Review) - Apr 20, 2012
- 'Hate Story' was written with A-certificate in mind: Agnihotri - Mar 09, 2012
- It's good to be bad: Gulshan Devaiah - Apr 15, 2012
- Nikhil Dwivedi injured - Dec 15, 2011
- 'Hate Story' mystery girl revealed - it's Paoli Dam (With Images) - Mar 06, 2012
- Boldness a state of mind: Bengali actress Paoli Dam (Interview) - Apr 20, 2012
- Gear up for romance, comedy, thriller this Friday (IANS Preview) - Jul 31, 2012
- Don't insult Indian audience's intelligence: Nikhil Dwivedi (Movie Snippets) - Apr 18, 2012
- Newcomers aren't bad investment in Bollywood - Jun 11, 2012
- Paoli Dam makes bold seem regular: Vikram Bhatt (Movie Snippets) - Mar 18, 2012
- Anubhav Sinha to make erotic film as tribute to Bhatts - Aug 14, 2012
- Double-meaning not my style, says Pooja Bhatt - Jul 24, 2012
- 'Freedom' cast to attend workshops to hone skills (With images) - Aug 08, 2012
- 'Jism 2' gets 'A' certificate - Jul 18, 2012