Vishnu Manchu gets guitar pick from Bryan AdamsJuly 20th, 2012 - 7:46 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, July 20 (IANS) Southern actor-producer Vishnu Manchu was excited to meet Bryan Adams in the US recently, but his excitement doubled when he received a guitar pick from the popular Canadian singer.
The 30-year-old son of veteran actor Mohan Babu, was invited to attend the birthday party of his Canadian businessman friend Stan Bharti in Los Angeles recently.
Vishnu said it was a fantastic moment when Bryan Adams gave him a guitar pick as a gift, and even sang for him.
“He is such a nice person. He sang my favourite song on my request,” he said in a statement.
Vishnu also met legendary TV host Larry King and noted writer Paul Agner during his visit.
- Mumbai goes 'wah wah' over Bryan Adams' concert - Feb 13, 2011
- Actor Mohan Babu fasts for 'united Andhra' - Dec 17, 2009
- Bryan Adams to receive 15-foot guitar as gift - Feb 09, 2011
- Suniel Shetty Can’t Stop Praising Bryan Adams - Dec 16, 2010
- Bryan Adams' relationship with pregnant PA, long-term girlfriend - Mar 22, 2011
- Bipasha helped me a lot: Rana Daggubati - Mar 30, 2011
- Chiranjeevi reaches Tirupati to support 'united Andhra' - Dec 18, 2009
- Bryan Cranston Remembers The Memorable Bedroom Scene With Julia Roberts - Nov 27, 2010
- Bryan Adams concert tickets selling like hot cakes - Feb 09, 2011
- 'Uu kodatara Ulikki padataara' not for family audiences (Telugu Movie Review) - Jul 29, 2012
- Bryan Adams: All Set To Rock Hyderabad Next Year - Dec 11, 2010
- Amabreesh's 60th birthday bash, a gala affair - May 30, 2012
- 'Businessman' a must watch for punchy dialogues, Mahesh's superb acting (Telugu Movie Review) - Jan 15, 2012
- Rana Daggubati's language trouble in 'Dum Maro Dum' - Mar 06, 2011
- Bryan Adams gets star on Walk of Fame - Mar 23, 2011
Tags: agner, bharti, birthday party, bryan adams, canadian businessman, canadian singer, excitement, favourite song, guitar pick, hyderabad, larry king, legendary tv, manchu, mohan babu, stan, tv host, veteran actor