Vinod Khanna, Randhir Kapoor reuniteAugust 4th, 2012 - 2:05 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 4 (IANS) Veteran actors Vinod Khanna and Randhir Kapoor are coming together after over three decades in Prabhu Deva’s Hindi remake of his Tamil hit “Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana”.
Their last big release together was the 1974 Prakash Mehra film “Haath Ki Safaai”, in which they played long-lost brothers. But then they also shared screen space in “Aakhri Daaku” in 1978.
Prabhu Deva says the duo were a natural choice for his film.
“Since I am launching Kumar Taurani’s son (Girish Kumar) in my film, I wanted to cast a strong supporting cast. Randhir Kapoor and Vinod Khanna were my natural choices for two very important roles in the film,” he said.
Randhir was recently seen in “Housefull 2″ and Vinod featured in “Players”.
- Prabhu Deva to launch Virat Kohli in movies? - Jul 23, 2012
- Shruti not finalised yet for Taurani's next - Jul 16, 2012
- Poonam Dhillon shooting for Prabhu Deva's next - Aug 24, 2012
- Kishore Kumar alive in B-town's heart (Movie Snippets) - Aug 04, 2012
- Taurani to launch son opposite Shruti Haasan - Jul 29, 2012
- Sonam mum on film with Dhanush (Movie Snippets) - Mar 24, 2012
- The Bollywood Debutants To Look Forward To In 2011 - Jan 04, 2011
- No title track for 'Housefull 2' also - Mar 14, 2011
- Randhir, Rishi Kapoor created nostalgia: Riteish - Mar 24, 2012
- 'Housefull 2' will see fresh pairs on screen - Mar 02, 2011
- Sajid Khan hits hattrick with 'Housefull 2' - Apr 13, 2012
- Now a film based on Osho's ideology (Movie Snippets) - Mar 26, 2012
- Siddharth Roy Kapoor doesn't rule out 'Rowdy Rathore' sequel - Jun 16, 2012
- Six trailers attached to 'Housefull 2', more coming - Apr 02, 2012
- 'Housefull 2' - too many characters crowd this comic caper (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Apr 07, 2012