Vikram Bhatt Makes India’s First Stereoscopic 3D film – HauntedNovember 1st, 2010 - 6:37 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 1, 2010 (Showbiz PR Wire): Vikram Bhatt’s upcoming movie ‘Haunted’ is India’s first stereoscopic 3D film . ‘Haunted’, will also be India’s first horror film in 3D format, with Hollywood technicians working on it.
After gripping audiences with ‘Raaz’, ‘1920’, and ‘Shaapit’ noted filmmaker Vikram Bhatt wanted to take a step further in the same genre, but in 3D.
The story has been penned by Bhatt himself, and revolves around certain happenings in a house with a secret past and a haunted present.
The ace Director has roped in the 3D technicians and supports from Canada who have earlier worked in the 3D genre. The spooky saga will illumine Mahakshay Chakraborty and new find Tia Bajpai.
Bhatt claims that the film is his ‘most expensive and ambitious project till date’. The movie is in its post production stage and will hit the screen early next year.
(A division of Parag Desai Media Group)
–Showbiz PR Wire
- Golmaal 3 Team Celebrates Diwali! - Nov 06, 2010
- Danny Boyle’s ‘127 Hours’ Theatrical To Release With Narnia 3 - Dec 04, 2010
- Queen Elizabeth "Shed Tears" At Narnia Film Ending: Neeson - Dec 06, 2010
- Box office offers spooky 'Haunted', teenage romance 'Luv Ka...' (IANS preview) - May 04, 2011
- Mallika Visits Snake Temple In Kerala! - Oct 20, 2010
- Shreyas Plays Dandiya The Golmaal Way! - Oct 18, 2010
- Stars Rush To Catch The Narnia Magic! - Dec 08, 2010
- Facebook In Golmaal 3 - Oct 30, 2010
- Guppy Sings To Bappi Da’s Tunes - Dec 03, 2010
- Kajol To Share Screen With Tanuja - Nov 17, 2010
- Event Release: Screening Of 'Boond' - Dec 09, 2010
- Yash Sinha Quits Bhagyavidhata - Oct 25, 2010
- Akshaye Khanna Seduces Anil Kapoor - Nov 15, 2010
- Murli Sharma Will Act For SRK - Dec 02, 2010
- Mugdha's Having Sleepless Nights! - Nov 09, 2010
Tags: ace, ambitious project, audiences, chakraborty, desai, genre, gmail, horror film, mahakshay, media contact, media group, november 1, parag, pr wire, production stage, raaz, saga, showbiz, stereoscopic 3d, universal communications