Vikram Bhatt hires costly ship for ‘Phir’ (Film Snippets)December 23rd, 2008 - 4:43 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 23 (IANS) Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt has hired a costly ship - The Ice Maiden - at 6,000 pounds a day to shoot a few scenes for his film “Phir”.”It was the costliest shoot that I have done. I would have never spent that amount on hiring a ship, if it wasn’t required to get the scene right,” he said.
“I can’t reveal much but the ship is an essential aspect in the climax of the film. The temperature was freezing… almost below zero degree when we were shooting. Considering the weather conditions, it becomes difficult to shoot action sequences. But it was worth the experience,” Bhatt added.
“Phir” is being directed by Girish Dhamija and stars Rajneesh Duggal and Adah Sharma.
Reading books is a bliss for Asin
Actress Asin’s favourite pastime is reading books and that too in a cosy corner of her house.
“Apart from acting, I love reading. I am a total bookworm. After a day’s work, I prefer my peace with a book and a hot cup of coffee in a cosy corner. That is bliss to me,” she told IANS.
Asin, a popular name down south, is set to make her Bollywood debut opposite superstar Aamir Khan in forthcoming “Ghajini”.
Designer thrilled about dressing Sylvester Stallone, Brandon Routh
Fashion designer Sabina Khan’s thrill knew no bounds after she finished dressing Hollywood icons Sylvester Stallone and Brandon Routh for Sajid Nadiadwala’s “Kambhakkht Ishq”.
“Designing for Sylvester Stallone and Brandon was just fantastic. They’re such thorough professionals. It all seemed to be a dream to me. It is an unforgettable experience for me,” Khan said.
At present, Khan is designing for Sanjay Dutt and Kunal Kapoor for Rahul Dholakia’s “Lahma” and Shahid Kapoor in “Yahoo”.
- Hollywood bitten by Bollywood bug? - Sep 25, 2010
- Dressing up Stallone, Routh was fabulous: Indian designer - Apr 16, 2009
- Asin gets adventurous - goes paragliding! (Movie Snippets) - Mar 01, 2012
- Akshay, Kareena to walk red carpet with Stallone at Cannes - May 05, 2009
- Production houses announce release dates of major films - Jun 05, 2009
- Akshay's flops don't affect me: 'Kambakkht Ishq' director - Jun 17, 2009
- Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra gear up to meet Sylvester Stallone - Jan 27, 2010
- Shahid begins shooting for Kunal Kohli's next (Movie Snippets) - May 29, 2011
- Bollywood biggies lined up for release post-strike - Jun 04, 2009
- Stallone to launch men's lifestyle brand - Mar 25, 2011
- The British healer who fought tumour with meditation - Dec 13, 2011
- Sly breaks neck while shooting for new film - Jul 15, 2010
- Aftab Shivdasani celebrates birthday with Aamna Sharif - Jul 03, 2009
- Shabina Khan has clothed all the who's who of Bollywood. - Apr 10, 2009
- Salman Khan: Ready To Rock With ‘Ready’ in May 2011 - Dec 17, 2010