Victoria’s family is her priorityJuly 12th, 2012 - 4:03 am ICT by IANS
London, July 12 (IANS) Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham says her family is her priority and she schedules her work around her children.
Victoria is married to soccer ace David Beckham and raises four children - Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, nine, Cruz, seven, and 12-month-old Harper.
“Spending time with husband David and four children is the most important thing,” contactmusic.com quoted the 38-year-old as saying.
“I work hard but my husband and my kids are my priority. I’m not doing anything different from any other working mother. I have four kids but I get on with my life,” she added.
Victoria admits parenting is difficult but she tries to do her best.
“Being a mum is difficult. There’s no rulebook, I’m just doing the best I can for David and them,” she said.
- Being a working mum is hard: Victoria Beckham - Jun 09, 2011
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- Victoria's kids inspire her every day - Dec 06, 2011
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- David Beckham, a strict father - Aug 05, 2012
- Important to be role model to kids: Victoria Beckham - Nov 10, 2010
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to family - Aug 16, 2012
- Victoria Beckham's obsessive exercise regime - Mar 25, 2012
- Victoria's kids the best behaved: Heidi Klum - Apr 05, 2011
- Victoria Beckham won't pose nude - Jul 01, 2011
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011
- Victoria Beckham not planning to avail maternity leave - Jun 11, 2011
- David Beckham's son swears in Spanish - Oct 09, 2011
- I'm not miserable, I'm tired: Victoria Beckham - Feb 19, 2012