Victoria to design interiors for Range Rover EvoqueJuly 2nd, 2010 - 8:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 2 (IANS) Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham will now design the interior of the Land Rover’s upcoming new model Range Rover Evoque.
Evoque is a four-wheel drive luxury sport utility vehicle (SUV) manufactured by Tata Motors-owned Land Rover. Victoria, who has her own fashion label, is excited about her new role, reports dailymail.co.uk
“I am incredibly excited to be collaborating with Range Rover. I like to take on a challenge and I’m ready for it,” said Victoria.
Victoria was among a host of celebrities invited by Land Rover and fashion magazine Vogue to Kensington Palace’s Orangery, West London for the 40th anniversary of the Range Rover.
She came dressed in an asymmetric drape neck dress from her Autumn-Winter 2010 range at the event.
- Posh appointed creative design executive at Range Rover - Jul 02, 2010
- Victoria wants to celebrate curves - Sep 19, 2010
- I'm not miserable, I'm tired: Victoria Beckham - Feb 19, 2012
- Posh to send selection of dresses to newest fan Kate Middleton - Feb 14, 2011
- Victoria names handbag after daughter - Feb 14, 2012
- Posh and Becks to launch suit range - Aug 02, 2010
- Victoria Beckham reveals fourth dress collection - Feb 16, 2010
- Halliwell turns designer, to launch evening dresses - Jul 04, 2011
- Actress Carey Mulligan best dressed woman of the year - Nov 05, 2010
- Less is more for Kate Winslet - Nov 12, 2011
- I didn't ask Victoria's advice: Halliwell - Feb 03, 2011
- Kate Moss to design her own wedding dress - Feb 20, 2011
- David Beckham to launch menswear line - Aug 02, 2010
- David Beckham's Design Debut For Victoria's 2011 Men's Collection - Aug 06, 2010
- Beckhams are worth 165 mn pounds - May 04, 2011
Tags: 40th anniversary, autumn winter, celebrities, drape neck, fashion label, fashion magazine vogue, four wheel drive, kensington palace, land rover, luxury sport utility, model range, new model, orangery, range rover, spice girl victoria, sport utility vehicle, tata motors, victoria beckham, west london, wheel