Victoria left reunion party early for daughterJune 27th, 2012 - 5:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 29 (IANS) Singer Victoria Beckham left the Spice Girls reunion early as she had to fly back to Los Angeles to put her 11-month-old daughter Harper to sleep.
The singer-turned-fashion designer was in London with her bandmates - Melanie Brown aka Mel B, Emma Bunton, Geri Halliwell and Melanie Chisholm aka Mel C - to launch new musical “Viva Forever!”.
“I’d love to stay and hang out with the girls but I’m desperate to see her before she goes to bed. I have to race home for bedtime,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.
“Viva Forever!” is a musical written and produced by Jennifer Saunders and Judy Craymer. It is based on the hit songs of Spice Girls.
- Victoria back with Spice Girls for musical launch - Jun 25, 2012
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Spice Girls reunite for a movie - Jul 23, 2010
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Spice Girls to cast Viva Forever musical - Jul 15, 2010
- Spice Girls may turn 'Viva Forever!' into movie - Jul 01, 2012
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- Jessie J blown away by Olympic closing ceremony - Aug 14, 2012
- Mel B wants another 'Spice Girls' reunion - Mar 20, 2011
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Halliwell hopes to convince Posh for Olympics gig - Jan 31, 2011
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- I don't need Spice Girls reunion : Mel C - Dec 03, 2011
- Spice Girls may perform at Olympic closing ceremony - Jul 20, 2012
Tags: bandmates, bedtime, emma bunton, fashion designer, fly, geri halliwell, hit songs, jennifer saunders, june 29, london, mel b, mel c, melanie brown, melanie chisholm, reunion party, sleep, spice girls, spice girls reunion, victoria beckham