Victoria dedicates Olympic performance to familyAugust 16th, 2012 - 6:56 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 16 (IANS) Singer-fashion designer Victoria Beckham has dedicated her London Olympics Closing ceremony performance to her family.
The 38-year-old is married to footballer David Beckham and has four children - sons Brooklyn, 13, Romeo, 9, and Cruz, 7 and 13-month-old daughter Harper.
“It was an amazing night and she loved every minute of performing with the girls. The atmosphere was phenomenal, and she dedicated the performance to David and the boys, who were watching in the audience,” usmagazine.com quoted Beckham’s representative as saying.
This was Victoria’s first performance with the rest of the Spice Girls after 1994.
- David Beckham proud of Victoria - Jun 15, 2012
- Beckhams plan fifth baby during Olympics - Jul 28, 2012
- Beckham wants more kids - Jun 02, 2012
- Victoria's family is her priority - Jul 12, 2012
- Beckhams get designer painting for Harper - Aug 03, 2012
- Victoria's kids inspire her every day - Dec 06, 2011
- Bieber to sing for Beckhams' kids - Jul 19, 2011
- When Victoria forgot son Brooklyn at home - May 01, 2012
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Bieber is great with kids: David Beckham - Nov 18, 2011
- Beckhams plan lavish first birthday for Harper - Jun 29, 2012
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- David Beckham wants one more kid! - Jul 30, 2011
- Victoria Beckham craving for energy drink - Apr 20, 2011
- David Beckham - the cook! - Sep 18, 2011
Tags: atmosphere, audience, brooklyn, david beckham, fashion designer, first performance, footballer david beckham, london olympics, olympic performance, olympics, olympics closing ceremony, romeo, spice girls, victoria beckham