Victoria Beckham suffers from slipped discAugust 20th, 2011 - 8:36 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 20 (IANS) Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who recently gave birth to her fourth child Harper Seven, is now unable to hold her baby daughter because she has slipped a disc in her back.
The 37-year-old suffered the injury while she was pregnant with Harper.
“She was suffering with a bad back throughout her pregnancy, and then something untoward happened in the C-section, badly aggravating it. She has had an X-ray which showed she has slipped a disc in her lower back,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“Victoria is in a lot of pain and even struggling to hold Harper. When she goes to breastfeed, David has to basically prop-up the baby,” the source added.
- Victoria Beckham feeling much better now - Aug 21, 2011
- Victoria Beckham can't wear high heels - Aug 24, 2011
- Victoria Beckham suffers from a slipped disc - Aug 19, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Pregnancy clears Victoria Beckham's acne - Feb 07, 2011
- Victoria plans lavish party for Harper - Jun 14, 2012
- David Beckham gets another tattoo - Oct 11, 2011
- Pregnant Victoria to bare all for Vogue cover? - Feb 08, 2011
- Victoria on weight-loss regime - Sep 22, 2011
- Pregnant Posh can't get enough of marmalade - Jan 27, 2011
- Victoria Beckham won't pose nude - Jul 01, 2011
- Victoria loves Russell Brand's dress sense - Feb 09, 2012
- David posts picture of pregnant Victoria (With Image) - Jul 08, 2011
- Beckhams turn matchmaker for Kelly Brook - Oct 12, 2010
- Eva Longoria to be godmother of Beckham baby - Jun 15, 2011