Victoria Beckham poses in sari for India VogueOctober 23rd, 2008 - 1:13 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 23 (IANS) Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham will delight Indian fans as cover girl for Vogue India November issue dressed as an Indian bride in a sari. Commenting upon her new image, she said: “I’ve never played safe with my image.”
Beckham has been living in Hollywood for the last 18 months with her family and has been working on her fashion ranges.
The magazine will hit the stands within a week, reports thesun.co.uk.
Meanwhile, David Beckham is set to move from the Los Angeles Galaxy football club to AC Milan in January.
- Middleton wants Victoria Beckham's dresses for honeymoon - Mar 23, 2011
- Victoria Beckham's baby bump is now visible - Apr 14, 2011
- David & Victoria Beckham worth 165 million pounds - May 05, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wins fashion award - Nov 29, 2011
- Victoria & David Beckham attend the Royal wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Posh launches new range of spectacles - Aug 09, 2012
- Victoria to design interiors for Range Rover Evoque - Jul 02, 2010
- It's finally a girl for Victoria Beckham! - Mar 13, 2011
- Halliwell turns designer, to launch evening dresses - Jul 04, 2011
- Kate Middleton may wear Posh's dresses for honeymoon - Mar 22, 2011
- David Beckham gets 'love' tattoo on his hand - Oct 10, 2011
- Stewart tops best dressed list - Apr 27, 2012
- Beckham's kids love tipsy mom - Apr 14, 2012
- Beckhams plan lavish first birthday for Harper - Jun 29, 2012
- David and Victoria create Becksmania in America - Sep 13, 2010