Victoria Beckham does voice over for animated seriesApril 5th, 2009 - 1:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 5 (IANS) Victoria Beckham has become the latest celebrity to give her voice for a cartoon series by recording for the hit animated kids show “Spongebob Squarepants”.
Contactmusic.com reports that the Spice Girls star, who now runs her own fashion empire, follows in the footsteps of Johnny Depp, Scarlett Johansson and David Bowie.
“She isn’t interested in becoming an actress but voice-over work is something that appealed. Scriptwriters created the role of a posh British princess especially for her and were blown away by what a natural she was. Network bosses have been in touch ever since, offering more work,” a source told British newspaper the Daily Mirror.
- Posh Spice lands princess role in Spongebob Squarepants - Apr 04, 2009
- Victoria lends voice to cartoon character - Jun 15, 2010
- Posh plays mermaid queen for son's favorite cartoon - Jun 15, 2010
- Posh 'lands role in Madagascar 3' - Nov 16, 2009
- Victoria Beckham to lend voice in cartoon series - Jul 03, 2010
- Victoria Beckham gets speaking role in 'Madagascar 3' - Nov 16, 2009
- Victoria Beckham to star in Nickelodeon's 'SpongeBob Square Pants' - Jun 17, 2010
- Victoria thrilled about having a girl: Mel C - Jun 10, 2011
- Posh fulfills a dream - Nov 17, 2009
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Halliwell turns designer, to launch evening dresses - Jul 04, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Victoria Beckham planning to call her daughter 'Santa' - Apr 11, 2011
- Royal wedding tops Google search in Britain - Dec 15, 2011
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
Tags: becoming an actress, blown away, british newspaper the daily mirror, british princess, cartoon series, celebrity, david bowie, fashion empire, footsteps, johnny depp, london, scarlett johansson, scriptwriters, spice girls, spongebob squarepants, victoria beckham, voice over work