Victoria Beckham can’t wear high heelsAugust 24th, 2011 - 5:11 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 24 (IANS) Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham, who recently gave birth to her fourth child Harper Seven, has been told to avoid wearing high-heeled shoes during New York Fashion Week.
The 37-year-old was found to be suffering with a slipped disc in her back after giving birth to Harper and doctors have told her she needs to avoid donning her beloved heels.
“Victoria’s not had an easy past few weeks. But she’s a trooper and after getting the all-clear to attend Fashion Week - provided her back doesn’t significantly deteriorate - she has been advised to avoid heels,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Although her heel-wearing wasn’t the cause of her back problems, stilettos don’t help her condition. Victoria has been frantically surfing the web for an acceptable pair of flats, ones which don’t make her look like a golf club,” the source added.
The Fashion Week is scheduled for this September.
- Victoria Beckham suffers from a slipped disc - Aug 19, 2011
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Victoria Beckham suffers from slipped disc - Aug 20, 2011
- Victoria plans lavish party for Harper - Jun 14, 2012
- Pregnant women can wear sky-high heels: Experts - Feb 10, 2011
- Victoria Beckham - a workaholic? - Aug 16, 2011
- Victoria Beckham feeling much better now - Aug 21, 2011
- Whitney Port feels sexy in stiletto heels - Apr 18, 2011
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Victoria names handbag after daughter - Feb 14, 2012
- Jessie J giving up heels - Oct 13, 2011
- Stilettos, gladiators, wedges ...for the well heeled! (With Images) - Sep 08, 2010
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011
- Victoria on weight-loss regime - Sep 22, 2011
- Fame freaks out Victoria Beckham - Jul 14, 2012