Vicki Gunvalson Divorces Her Husband Of 16 YearsOctober 20th, 2010 - 8:47 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “The Real Housewives of Orange County” star Vicki Gunvalson, who renewed her wedding vows with her husband has recently made a shocking statement that she is all set to divorce her husband of 16 years. The reality star told a reputed media source that she filed for divorce from her husband Don Gunvalson, on Monday, October 18 at Orange County supreme court. Vicki Gunvalson’s announcement has shocked her friends and family to a great extent as nobody could imagine that the couple would take such a step to end their marriage.
Vicki Gunvalson however, told a reputed media source in one of her interviews the reason for this split. The reality star said that their marriage was not doing well and the couple needs to move on with their respective lives. Vicki Gunvalson said that the couple tried a lot to be together but now it is hard for both of them. She even added that the separation is “amicable” and they are trying to keep the whole matter “private” and do not want any interference of the media. Vicki Gunvalson also addressed her divorce in the homepage of her social networking site. She wrote that Don Gunvalson is an important part of her life and he would continue to be the same in her life. Michael, Vicki Gunvalson’s son from his previous marriage said that his mother and step-father are not enjoying each others company and hence they decided to part their ways.
Vicki Gunvalson also thanked all her fans for their love and support they have received. The reality star is presently filming the sixth season of “The Real Housewives of Orange County” which features two new housewives Peggy Tanous and Fernanda Rocha. The show is expected to return to Bravo at the end of this year.
- Real Housewives Star Vicki Gunvalson Opts For Divorce - Oct 20, 2010
- 'Real Housewives of Orange County' star Vicki Gunvalson files for divorce - Oct 20, 2010
- 'Real Housewives' Vicki Gunvalson Files for Divorce - Oct 20, 2010
- Playboy Hopeful Fernanda Rocha In 'Real Housewives Of OC' Season 6 - Dec 10, 2010
- 'Real Housewife' star Vicki Gunvalson reveals abusive marriage past - Jan 02, 2010
- Fernanda Rocha to Join 'Real Housewives' - Dec 11, 2010
- "The Real Housewives Of Atlanta" Star Kim Zolciak Pregnant With Her Third Child - Nov 23, 2010
- Eva Longoria Files For Divorce From Tony Parker Citing "Irreconcilable Differences" - Nov 18, 2010
- Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Deny Divorce Rumors - Nov 17, 2010
- "Real Housewives" Star Alexis Bellino's Children Saved In Pool Accident - Jul 07, 2010
- Gretchen Rossi's Racy Pictures Come Into Focus Again - Nov 08, 2009
- Jason Hoppy Not Bethenny Frankel's First - Jun 11, 2010
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Tamra is getting divorced - Jan 11, 2010
- Camille Donatacci: Confesses About Her Troubled Marriage On 'Ellen De Generes' Show - Jan 08, 2011
- 'Real Housewives Of Orange County' Star Tamra Barney's Husband Files For Divorce - Jan 16, 2010
Tags: county star, extent, fernanda, friends and family, gina gomez, housewives of orange county, husband don, interference, love, marriage, media source, real housewives of orange, real housewives of orange county, shocking statement, sixth season, social networking site, supreme court, vicki gunvalson