Vibha, Vikrant To Continue In ‘Balika Vadhu’July 29th, 2010 - 7:51 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
July 29, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): As Colors concentrated on ushering in the new Anandi, it was simultaneously faced with a different headache. Few of its actors mulled over their future in the show. Then ones in question were Vbiha Anand and Vikrant, who play Sugna and Shyam respectively. However, the duo is now set to continue its tryst with the show.
Confirming the news, Vibha Anand says, “Earlier, there were concerns about our new look. Sugna will grow by 5 years, but my principal concern was that I shouldn’t look too old. Besides, Pratyusha is year elder to me. Thus, I didn’t want to look younger than her. Sugna has to look a little matured. I’ve agreed to continue with the show. I’m told that Vikrant, too, has agreed to remain in the show. We won’t be shooting immediately as I’ll be going on a holiday to my native Dehradhun”.
Vikrant Massey refused to comment. A source from the production though assured us that Vikrant will continue to stay in the show.
“There were certain issues before, but both Vikrant and Vibha will continue to be part of “Balika Vadhu’”, said the source.
Meanwhile Anandi will get a grand farewell from her home as she leaves for her sasural. Her father Khajaan Singh will throw a party to celebrate her 18th birthday. There’ll be cake cutting too. Expect Dadisa, all members from the family, including Jagdish, will come to pick her up.
–Mayur Lookhar/Sampurn Wire
- Vibha Anand Turns Sanskar Laxmi, Leaves Balika Badhu - Dec 30, 2010
- Focus Shifts To Shyam, Sugna, And Woh? - Jun 28, 2010
- Sugna And Her 'Balika' Woes - Jul 06, 2010
- Anandi, Jagdish to grow up? - Apr 14, 2010
- Jagya-Anandi continue their separation - Aug 25, 2010
- Vibha Anand turns protagonist with her own home production! - Sep 25, 2010
- Pratyusha Banerjee too skinny to look vulgar! - Jun 13, 2012
- 'Balika Vadhu' celebrates 1,000th episode - May 15, 2012
- Balika Vadhu's Pratyusha Banerjee Could Have Been A Singer - Sep 24, 2010
- Dadisa wants a new bride for Jagdish - May 15, 2010
- Colors Unveils New Anandi In Dramatic Style - Jul 24, 2010
- Upset Jagdish Tries To Meet Anandi Secretly In 'Balika Vadhu' - Aug 12, 2010
- Vibha Anand quits 'Balika Vadhu' - Dec 29, 2010
- Vikrant Massey on a high - Dec 05, 2009
- Who Is Lying Dead Outside Dadisa's House? - Jul 07, 2010