Veteran Telugu Director K. Vishwanath HospitalizedAugust 3rd, 2010 - 5:50 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 3, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Veteran Telugu film director and actor Kasinadhuni Viswanath has been admitted to Yashoda Hospital in Somajiguda, Hyderabad last Saturday after complaining of discomfort. The diagnosis by doctors revealed that he suffered an infection in the chest.
He is kept under observation by the doctors but there is nothing serious to worry about. The doctors attending the acclaimed director spoke to the media and informed about his health condition. They said there is no reason to worry, he is stable and is under observation.
The doctors further informed that the 80 year old director complained of uneasiness during a promotional tour of his recently-released Telugu movie Subhapradham, which stars Allari Naresh and Manjari Fadnis.
We wish the octogenarian director a speedy recovery and sound heath!
- 'Subhapradam' Audio Launched - Jun 22, 2010
- ‘Kathi Kantha Rao’ Movie Review: A Comic Marriage Caper - Dec 11, 2010
- Allari Naresh To Play A Rich Boy In His Next Film - Oct 19, 2010
- 'Sudigaadu', fun all the way (Telugu Movie Review) - Aug 26, 2012
- K Viswanath's film busy in dubbing - May 14, 2010
- "Madatha Kaja" - nothing new on offer (Telugu Movie Review) - Oct 02, 2011
- Allari Naresh's 'Aha Naa Pellanta' - Sep 04, 2010
- Allari Naresh in 'Aha Naa Pellanta' - Sep 08, 2010
- K Viswanath casts Padmapriya - Dec 12, 2009
- 'Katti Kantarao' cans songs abroad - Sep 27, 2010
- Woman delivers while watching comedy film 'Sudigadu' (With Images) - Aug 30, 2012
- 'Aha Naa Pellanta' good timepass movie (Telugu Movie Review) - Mar 06, 2011
- Pallavi Gupta Fainted On The Sets - Aug 30, 2010
- Allari Naresh to play hero in Rocket Singh remake - Jan 06, 2010
- EVV Satyanarayana Passes Away Due To Massive Heart Attack - Jan 22, 2011