Veronicas twin Jess Origliasso to bare all for PETAJanuary 26th, 2009 - 6:36 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, January 26 (ANI): Pop singer Jess Origliasso will bare it all for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
Jess, who formed the pop-rock band The Veronicas with her twin sister Lisa in 2005, was spotted sporting a faux fur jacket, bearing “F. . . FUR” message painted on the back, by a PETA member.
A spokeswoman for the non-profit organisation revealed that the group had sent their new young ambassador and her sister a bouquet for their “compassion and boldness.
And Jess revealed that she was too happy to discourage the use of fur, and raise her voice against the torture inflicted on animals under the name of fashion.
“Lisa and I support any foundation that is willing to educate and make a stand for animal liberation,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as telling Confidential.
“Death for these animals is a horror story - the most common method used for killing foxes is electrocution. I can”t speak for Lisa, but I admire the approach to the eye-catching photo shoots PETA do to get the important message out there.
“I would definitely love to be involved in something like that,” she added. (ANI)
- Taraji P Henson Does Naked PETA Anti-Fur Ad - Jan 28, 2011
- PETA condemns Kim Kardashian - Nov 17, 2010
- Kim Kardashian wears 2 fur coats in one day, angers PETA - Nov 17, 2010
- Clooney's girlfriend bares all for PETA campaign - May 05, 2011
- PETA brands Brooke Shields 'fur pimp' - Jun 05, 2010
- Taraji P. Henson poses naked for PETA's anti-fur ad - Jan 29, 2011
- Posh hailed for wearing faux fur - Mar 24, 2010
- PETA calls Diane Kruger's fur photo shoot 'vulgar' and 'pretentious' - Feb 19, 2011
- JLo's style, chutzpah inspires designer Charu Parashar - Apr 07, 2011
- Won't accept cuts that mutilate 'Jism 2': Pooja Bhatt (Movie Snippets) - Jul 18, 2012
- Ellen DeGeneres, Tim Gunn named PETA's People of the Year - Dec 31, 2009
- Pamela Anderson urges Danish queen to avoid fur - Jul 29, 2011
- PETA is unhappy with Mario as he wears a Tanooki suit - Nov 16, 2011
- Janet Jackson Poses For Blackglama & Fuels Fur Controversy - Jul 31, 2010
- Christian Serratos Bares All To Promote PETA's Cause - Nov 10, 2009
Tags: animal liberation, boldness, bouquet, compassion, daily telegraph, ethical treatment of animals, faux fur jacket, foxes, horror story, jess origliasso, people for the ethical treatment of animals, peta member, photo shoots, pop rock band, pop singer, profit organisation, sister lisa, spokeswoman, treatment of animals, twin sister