Vera Wang to design Kim Kardashian’s wedding gownAugust 2nd, 2011 - 2:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 2 (IANS) Fashion designer Vera Wang will create the wedding gown of reality TV star Kim Kardashian.
Kardashian, who is set to wed New Jersey Nets basketball player Kris Humphries Aug 11, has revealed that her close family friend Vera, 62, was her first choice to create the “dream” gown, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I am so excited to reveal that Vera Wang is my wedding dress designer. Vera has been a close family friend for a long time and we had talked about this moment for years, so when it came to picking my wedding dress designer she was the first person I thought of. No one designs gowns the way she does!” the 30-year-old posted on her blog.
“I know that Vera can make my dream come true and create the most perfect gown for my special day.”
Vera Ellen Wang is a Chinese-American fashion designer based in New York City. She is known for her wedding gown collection and has previously designed Kim’s sister Khloe’s wedding outfit.
- Kim got wedding gown tips from Richie - Aug 20, 2011
- Kim to have second wedding bash in New York - Aug 19, 2011
- Wedding was heavenly: Kim - Aug 25, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's wedding waxwork unveiled - Aug 21, 2011
- Kim's black and white wedding theme - Aug 17, 2011
- Kim, Kris married - Aug 21, 2011
- Vera Wang announces separation from her husband Arthur Becker - Jul 12, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Humphries' ex-girlfriend abuses Kardashian - Aug 21, 2012
- Kim remembers dad at wedding - Aug 22, 2011
- Kim Kardashian is calm about her upcoming wedding - Aug 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian went wig-shopping after divorce - May 30, 2012
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- Khloe: 'Kim's wedding is going to be Royal Wedding 2' - May 27, 2011
- Kim Kardashian wedding pics show her dressed in Vera Wang gown - Aug 22, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,