Veggie Heather Mills to promote Burger Kings meat-free burgerMarch 23rd, 2009 - 4:43 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 23 (ANI) Sir Paul McCartneys ex-wife Heather Mills has landed a lucrative deal to promote vegetarian food for fast food chain Burger King.
According to the UKs The People, the 41-year-old former model has apparently inked a 4.3 million dollars deal to promote Burger Kings new meat free burgers at the company”’’s 11,350 outlets throughout the world.
Heather is ecstatic, Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
She believes she can change the eating habits of millions. She”’’s also being paid a lot of money and the deal will help boost her standing,” the source added.
Mills was reportedly chosen for the role after she donated one million dollars of free veggie burgers to poor kids in New York last year. (ANI)
- Heather Mills to have veggie cooking display with local chefs - May 13, 2009
- Hindus back Paul McCartney's call to India for a National Vegetarian Day - Jan 05, 2011
- Heather Mills still seething over divorce settlement - Apr 21, 2009
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Sir Paul McCartney finds vegetarianism 'most enjoyable' - Feb 08, 2010
- Heather Mills buys vegan foods company - Jul 22, 2009
- McCartney urges Manmohan to celebrate vegetarianism - Jan 05, 2011
- Heather Mills' fashion faux pas at London red carpet - May 12, 2010
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Hindus back Catholics' call for meatless Fridays - Mar 07, 2011
- Paul McCartney Designed "Blackbird" Tattoo For Emma Stone - Oct 19, 2010
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- McCartney launches vegetarian cookery book - Mar 27, 2012
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
Tags: burger king, burger kings, eating habits, fast food, food chain, former model, free burgers, heather mills, lucrative deal, meat free, money, one million dollars, paul mccartneys, poor kids, sir paul, uks, vegetarian food, veggie burgers, wife heather