Veena trying to do a Vidya Balan!April 4th, 2012 - 3:09 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 4 (IANS) Pakistani actress Veena Malik seems to be following Viday Balan’s footsteps. She has finished shooting for three Bollywood films, “Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai”, “Zindagi 50-50″ and “Mumbai 125 km”, and says all are female centric movies.
“I have always tried to choose and sign such films which have a female-oriented character, where the script is based on the female protagonist,” Veena told reporters here.
“Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai” is a comedy, “Zindagi 50-50″ is an issue-based drama and “Mumbai 125 km” is a suspense-thriller.
Veena is now shooting for “Rajani Ki Lag Gai”.
“I don’t have a hero in any one of films I have signed till now except ‘Supermodel’. Every film is the story of a girl and the whole story revolves around her.”
She has teamed up with Ashmit Patel in “Supermodel” - the two became close when they featured in the reality show “Bigg Boss 4″.
- Veena Malik dons salsa shoes for new ad - May 30, 2012
- Veena hunts for man like Big B - Apr 09, 2012
- Vidya's Silk act doesn't inspire Veena - Jun 13, 2012
- Veena Malik confident about playing double role - Jun 23, 2012
- Veena says lead actresses should do item songs - Jun 08, 2012
- My marriage plans jinxed: Veena Malik (With Images) - Jun 26, 2012
- Miffed Veena Malik swears to tell all before next break - Dec 20, 2011
- I am not supposed to please everyone: Veena Malik - Feb 27, 2012
- Veena gets curvy, says size zero doesn't exist in South - Jul 03, 2012
- Singing my ultimate dream: Veena Malik - Jul 01, 2012
- Veena, Riya may team for item number in 'Zindagi 50-50' - Jan 10, 2012
- Small films make it to big screen this weekend (IANS Preview) - Jun 27, 2012
- I have a split personality: Veena Malik (Movie Snippets) - Jul 02, 2012
- Veena Malik plays sex worker - Oct 21, 2011
- 'Supermodel' has emotional touch too: Veena Malik - Sep 17, 2012