Variety is Charlize Therons spice of lifeMarch 13th, 2009 - 2:08 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 13 (ANI): Charlize Theron has revealed that she loves playing different roles.
The Oscar-winning actress has crammed some remarkably varied roles into her career, from The Devil’’s Advocate, to Monster, to Hancock, to The Italian Job to North Country.
And Theron insists that for her, variety is certainly the spice of life.
“I love doing what I do because I love movies, Sky News quoted her, as saying.
“For me it’’s not one of those things where I feel I have to do that because of some hidden agenda, it’’s just because I purely love all different kinds of genres, and there is something refreshing about not doing the same thing back to back,” she added. (ANI)
- Theron doesn't like to watch her films - May 22, 2011
- Oscar-Winning Actress Charlize Theron Dating Eric Thal? - Oct 07, 2010
- Theron felt unfit on 'Prometheus' set - Mar 28, 2012
- Theron loves 'Prometheus' challenge - Apr 23, 2012
- Space visit on Theron's wish list - May 28, 2012
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- Charlize Theron kills ninjas in Brandon Flowers' new video - Jul 27, 2010
- Charlize Theron likes cold weather - Apr 13, 2012
- Charlize Theron desires five kids - Aug 17, 2009
- Theron unhappy without her golden tresses - Aug 02, 2012
- I'm not some exhibitionist, says Charlize Theron - Sep 18, 2009
- Theron forced to work on weekends - Apr 21, 2012
- Charlize Theron addicted to eyelash curlers - Mar 12, 2010
- Theron loved time in 'spaceship' - May 10, 2012
- Charlize Theron to be honoured - Mar 31, 2012