Vanessa Paradis doesn’t care about ageingJune 6th, 2011 - 3:39 am ICT by IANS
London, June 6 (IANS) French actress Vanessa Paradis doesn’t worry about showing the effects of ageing because she believes achievements are more important than appearance.
“What do you wanna do? You can pull what you’re gonna pull. But it’s always going to be there - the age and the lack of limberness. It’s not about that. It depends what you’ve achieved in your life and where you are at in your life. And it’s not like I’m that old that I can’t look at myself in the mirror. I’m not there yet,” contactmusic.com quoted Paradis as saying.
The 38-year-old - who has children Lily-Rose, 12, and Jack, nine, with long-term partner Johnny Depp - also feels more comfortable with herself now than she did in her 20s.
“I do, for sure, feel much better in my shoes than I did when I was 20.Just because you’re more at ease - at peace with yourself. Not that you’ve given up anything. But you’re more accepting of the way you are, and who you are. But I know so many women who feel like that,” she said.
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Depp's hat collection bugs Vanessa - May 18, 2011
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Penelope Cruz made Johnny Depp feel broody - May 10, 2011
- Depp has no plans to marry Paradis - Dec 03, 2010
- Depp wants normal day with kids - Nov 11, 2011
- Depp, Paradis part ways - Jun 20, 2012
- Depp's daughter is a huge fan of Bieber - Apr 23, 2011
- Johnny Depp reveals life hasn't always been so easy - May 02, 2011
- Marriage doesn't seem necessary for us: Johnny Depp - May 24, 2011
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Children brought happiness in Depp's life - May 09, 2012
- Depp, Paradis part ways? - Jan 20, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis can't please everyone - Feb 01, 2011