Vanessa Paradis doesn’t believe in soulmatesJanuary 23rd, 2012 - 1:52 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 23 (IANS) Actress Vanessa Paradis says she does not believe in the idea of marriage and soulmates.
The 39-year-old, who is reportedly going to end her 14-year relationship with actor Johnny Depp, revealed her thoughts on love while promoting her new movie “Cafe De Flore”.
According to dailymail.co.uk, Paradis does not believe in marriage or soulmates because “if you lose your soulmate everything is done for”.
“The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary,” she added.
- Paradis in pain after split with Depp - Aug 14, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis warns Johnny Depp: 'It's me or Angelina Jolie' - Mar 08, 2011
- Depp's girlfriend finds marriage scary - Jun 29, 2010
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Depp-Jolie steamy scene in trouble - Nov 07, 2010
- Don't push relationships: Paradis - Aug 17, 2012
- Johnny Depp Will Not Marry Vanessa Paradis! - Dec 03, 2010
- Depp, Paradis split because of Jolie - Feb 07, 2012
- Paradis in love, again - Sep 02, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis nervous about co-starring alongside partner Johnny Depp - Jun 29, 2010
- Depp trying to patch up with Paradis? - Jul 22, 2012
- Depp, Paradis to star in 'My American Lover' - Sep 07, 2010
- Is Johnny Depp going to give £100m to Vanessa Paradis? - Jun 21, 2012
- Depp, Paradis still together - May 24, 2012
- Vanessa Paradis, Johnny Depp to play literary lovers? - Sep 07, 2010