Vanessa Minnillo takes on her husband’s surnameNovember 22nd, 2011 - 11:16 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Nov 22 (THAINDIAN NEWS) TV personality Vanessa Minnilo has picked the surname of her husband. The star got married to Nick Lachey last summer and she unveiled her new identity on Twitter on Tuesday.
She wrote that, “I LOVE my ‘new name’! @VanessaLachey…has a nice ring to it ;)”
She has subsequently changed her Twitter name so her followers will need to take the note.
Vanessa and Nick got married last summer at a ceremony held at a private island. The two are currently living at their marital home at Encino, Calif. In an interview shortly after the marriage, Nick revealed that he was happy to be finally settled with Vanessa.
In a chat with People Magazine last August, Nick said that, “It doesn’t feel any different, which I think is a great thing – I think that means it was good to begin with. We’re just very comfortable and happy in our life together, so now we are back to work and back to the routine.”
Vanessa will be copying other stars like Cheryl Cole and Victoria Beckham who picked the surnames of their husbands after their marriages. When Cheryl got divorced from husband Ashley Cole, she opted to keep the surname.
- Vanessa Minnillo is pregnant with Nick Lachey's child - Mar 06, 2012
- Ashley, Cheryl reunite, plan to start family (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Singer Cheryl Cole to keep her married name despite split from husband Ashley Cole - Aug 17, 2010
- Cheryl Cole visits Ashley's mother - May 05, 2011
- Cheryl drops surname - Apr 09, 2012
- Cheryl still in love with ex-husband - Jun 27, 2011
- Cheryl's mum-in-law urges her to get back with ex-husband Ashley Cole - Feb 21, 2011
- Cheryl Cole in 'Modern Family'? - Apr 21, 2012
- Is Nick Lachey going to marry Vanessa Minnillo on New Year's Day? - Dec 22, 2010
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Simpson unhappy with ex-husband's engagement - Nov 06, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'to dump her married name' - May 02, 2010
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Simpson 'extremely happy' at ex-husband's engagement - Nov 12, 2010
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
Tags: ashley cole, cheryl cole, encino, followers, marriage, new identity, news tv, nice ring, nick lachey, people magazine, private island, surname, surnames, tv personality, twitter, vanessa minnillo, vanessa minnilo, victoria beckham