Vanessa Hudgens settles $5m lawsuit with producerMay 4th, 2009 - 5:14 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 4 (ANI): Actress Vanessa Hudgens has settled a multi-million lawsuit with the producer who had sued her for breach of contract.
Producer Johnny Vieira had sued the ‘High School Musical’ star for 5 million dollars, alleging he and Hudgens entered into a production agreement to launch the teenager’s career and “share equally” in her potential success.
Vieira claims Hudgens then failed to honour the contract after she shot to fame in the hit Disney film in 2006.
However, the case has been dropped with Hudgens’ legal team announcing the suit had been settled amicably.
“My client appreciates Mr Vieira’s efforts early in her recording career. We’re glad to be able to resolve the issues in a mutually agreeable fashion,” the Daily star quoted the lawyers as telling TMZ.com. (ANI)
- Vanessa Hudgens files lawsuit against ex manager - Jul 21, 2009
- Teen star Vanessa Hudgens sued by former manager - Aug 12, 2008
- Osbourne sued over jewellery designs - Feb 05, 2012
- Sheen settles lawsuit with Warner Bros - Sep 27, 2011
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
- Paris Hilton countersues hair extension firm - Nov 25, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens sues website over nude pics - Dec 25, 2009
- Vanessa Hudgens sued by former producer for unpaid royalties - Aug 12, 2008
- Vanessa Hudgens involved in second nude photo scandal - Mar 16, 2011
- Jay Z's private jet lawsuit dismissed - Feb 07, 2012
- FBI tracking hackers targeting Vanessa Hudgens, other celebs - Mar 18, 2011
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Actress Nancy Cartwright sued over her fiance's debt - Sep 23, 2010
- Cops inspect Depp's house - Oct 16, 2011
- Paris Hilton to fight contract breach charge - Aug 14, 2010