Vanessa Hudgens nabs ‘Beastly’ roleApril 22nd, 2009 - 4:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Apr 22 (ANI): Actress Vanessa Hudgens will star opposite Burberry model Alex Pettyfer in a Beauty & The Beast update.
The 19-year-old is the front-runner to land the role Zac Efron was once considered for, reports Contactmusic.
Hudgens will play the romantic lead in director Daniel Barnz’s modern take on the fairytale, Beastly.
Beastly is based on Alex Finn’s novel of the same name.
Pettyfer, who starred in Wild Child opposite Emma Roberts, is all set to play her beast. (ANI)
- Vanessa Hudgens' new movie 'Beastly' postponed - Jun 09, 2010
- Watson to star in 'Beauty And The Beast' adaptation - Jul 20, 2011
- Efron, Hudgens have friendly reunion - Apr 08, 2011
- No Valentine plans for Zac Efron - Feb 10, 2012
- Zac Efron Is Single And Not Ready To Mingle! - Jan 07, 2011
- Zac Efron enjoying singleton status - Jan 07, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens: Still Friends With Her Ex Zac Effron - Dec 20, 2010
- Stewart, Pattinson most stylish couple - Dec 01, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens to receive Star of Tomorrow award - Feb 18, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens admits she's single and ready to mingle - Mar 08, 2011
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- "High School Musical" Couple Zac Efron And Vanessa Hudgens Were Making Out? - Jan 10, 2011
- Zac Efron eager to star in 'Memphis' movie - Aug 19, 2010
- Hudgens not converting to Judaism - Oct 22, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens sheds her innocent high school image - Aug 08, 2010