Van Heusen India Men’s Week In Its Second SeasonAugust 28th, 2010 - 9:03 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 28, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Fashion Design Council of India or the FDCI along with the nation’s leader in lifestyle brands, Van Heusen, has once again come up with The “Van Heusen India Men’s Week’. This has therefore made India, the fourth Fashion Capital in the World to host a self - governed Men’s Week.
The coveted “Van Heusen India Men’s Week 2010′ would take place in New Delhi. The show will commence from the 27th of August and go on till the 29th of August and would take place @ The Grand. The show will showcase a total of 16 shows and would have over 17 exhibitors. The show aims to showcase the very best of the Indian fashion talent.
Several fashion designers would be invited to show their skills in every kind of men’s fashion stuff and would include everything from menswear as well as accessories and the best part of this show, is that everything would be found and can be purchased under one roof. The visitors as well as potential buyers can check out the apparel as well as the other associated stuff and can choose from a wide range.
There would be a certain section called the “Van Heusen Emerging Designer of the Year Contest 2010′ in association with FDCI’, where one emerging and talented designer would be felicitated and would also get to display his or her stuff in front of some of the best fashion enthusiasts from the nation.
- Van Heusen's men's week to start Sep 2 - Jul 14, 2011
- 17 brands to participate in India Mens Week - Aug 21, 2011
- Diminish boundaries, generate business: Men's fashion week's motto - Aug 26, 2010
- Grand Finale designers for Men's Week announced - Aug 31, 2009
- Johar, Bahl to present Van Heusen India Men's Week finale - Aug 20, 2011
- Celebrities? Who knows? But trends for sure at men's week (Curtainraiser) - Sep 01, 2011
- Rohit Bal to showcase at Men's week finale - Aug 12, 2010
- Van Heusen India Mens Week to start Sep 11: FDCI - Jul 05, 2009
- Van Heusen Renews Partnership With Atlas For Leather Accessories - Aug 02, 2010
- Designer Narendra Kumar To Introduce His Couture Line In October - Aug 03, 2010
- Future Vintage Fashion Show By BFC - Aug 13, 2010
- Van Heusen launches couture line - Apr 24, 2010
- Manish Malhotra may participate in men's fashion week - Jul 26, 2011
- Traditional fabrics turn sensual in Tahiliani's show - Sep 03, 2011
- Accessories to dominate Sanchita's menswear line - Aug 29, 2011
Tags: exhibitors, fashion capital, fashion design council of india, fashion designers, fashion enthusiasts, fdci, indian fashion, lifestyle brands, menswear, New Delhi, second season, showcase, talented designer, van heusen