Van Gogh painting inspires Sheeran’s new tattooJuly 28th, 2012 - 4:21 am ICT by IANS
London, July 28 (IANS) British singer Ed Sheeran has got a new inking, inspired by Van Gogh’s well-known painting “Starry Night”.
The new tattoo on his arm depicts a village and swirling stars above it in yellow and blue. The singer got it made at a parlour in Derby, reports contactmusic.com.
“Sheeran didn’t flinch and always asks for something really creative,” said tattoo artist Kevin Paul.
Sheeran already has a tattoo of fairy tale character Puss In Boots and recently had a maple leaf inked on his forearm to celebrate his tour of Canada.
The 21-year-old is now keen to get a new tattoo for each country he visits, to mark his touring achievements.
- 'Puss In Boots' - Fun but not enough (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***) - Dec 03, 2011
- Sheen to get secret tattoo - Apr 13, 2011
- Becks tougher than gansters, says tattooist - Feb 27, 2011
- Kylie sports grungy look in new film - Jul 10, 2012
- Lady Gaga gives tattoo tribute to fans - Feb 04, 2010
- Styles gets another tattoo - Jul 20, 2012
- Huggens, Tisdale get new tattoos - Sep 11, 2011
- Brody Jenner and Avril get partnership tattoos - Jul 09, 2010
- Rowland shows off her first tattoo - Feb 18, 2011
- Cyrus' new tattoo quotes Roosevelt - Jul 12, 2012
- Bieber flaunts crown on chest - Sep 04, 2012
- Katie Price gets her 'Pete' tattoo covered up - May 02, 2011
- NBC Prepares For Halloween With 'Scared Shrekless' - Oct 29, 2010
- Miley's tattoo obsession continues - Feb 20, 2012
- Childhood fairytales revisited in Indian art - Oct 13, 2011