Vamsi will soon direct a sequelSeptember 18th, 2010 - 7:27 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
September 18, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Director Vamsi is well known in the Telugu film industry for his exceptional films that has won the hearts of the audiences. Vamsi has just finished working on his project “Saradaga Kasepu’ and now he is planning to make a sequel of one of his highly popular films.
Previously, Vamsi has created super hit movies like “Sitara’, “Nireekshana’, “Ladies Tailor’, “Avunu Vaalu Iddaru Ishta Paddaru’ and many more. Now Vamsi is planning to make a sequel of the all time super hit movie “Ladies Tailor’. The first film had the well known actor Rajendra Prasad in the title role.
In an interview, Vamsi revealed that the sequel will be named “Fashion Designer-Son of Ladies Tailor’. The cast of the movie has not been decided yet and the director is mulling over all the viable options but it seems that Rajendra Prasad will be a part of the sequel as well.
Speaking about the plot of the movie, the director said that the film will be an out-and-out comedy with a sprinkling of a thriller added to it. When asked about the leading character of the movie, Vamsi said that he is trying to rope in a major superstar of present times. We hope the sequel to “Ladies Tailor’ manages to tickle the funny bone of the audiences just like the earlier movie.
– Sampurn Wire
- 'Saradaga Kasepu' -A Complete Family Entertainer - Jun 19, 2010
- Ram Charan's Next with Krishna Vamsi - Sep 03, 2010
- Allari Naresh's 'Aha Naa Pellanta' - Sep 04, 2010
- Southern films good learning ground for Hindi actors: Madhhurima - Sep 11, 2012
- Will 'Brindaavanam' make a mark? - Sep 23, 2010
- 'Ishta'- an effort gone waste (Kannada Film Review) - Oct 22, 2011
- 'Brindaavanam' will be released soon - Sep 21, 2010
- Rohit open to 'Bol Bachchan' sequel - Jul 09, 2012
- '...Wasseypur' my first film for masses: Kashyap (Movie Snippets) - May 20, 2012
- 'Avunu' not a horror film: Ravi Babu - Sep 20, 2012
- Jacqueline Fernandes To Step Into Mallika Sherawat’s Shoes - Dec 21, 2010
- Shooting Complete For ‘Mirapakaya' - Oct 11, 2010
- May do another sequel, says 'Kyaa Super Kool...' director - Aug 01, 2012
- Kamal Haasan Turns Lyricist And Playback Singer For 'Manmadhan Ambu' - Nov 02, 2010
- Salt Director Plans A Sequel With Ben Affleck And Tom Cruise - Jul 29, 2010
Tags: audiences, comedy, fashion designer, films, funny bone, hearts, ladies tailor, present times, rajendra prasad, rope, september 18, sequel, sprinkling, superstar, telugu film industry, thriller, viable options, wire director