Usher’’s wife Tameka suffering plastic surgery complications?February 9th, 2009 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 9 (ANI): American R&B/pop singer songwriter Ushers wife Tameka is reportedly suffering plastic surgery complications in Brazil.
An Access Hollywood report suggests that Usher did not attend Clive Davis” pre-Grammy bash after his wife experienced complications from plastic surgery, according to the New York Daily News.
A neurosurgeon is reportedly on the way to South America to aid Usher’’s wife of a little over a year.
Davis announced at the party that Usher had cancelled due to a serious illness in the family, but didn”t elaborate further.
Ushers representatives did not comment on the matter. (ANI)
- Usher's wife 'still not over her plastic surgery nightmare' - Apr 30, 2009
- Usher's wife hospitalized - Feb 13, 2009
- Chaka Khan says that Whitney Houston was a friend and a little sister - Feb 15, 2012
- Ushers wife suffered heart attack before plastic surgery - Feb 13, 2009
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Usher's stepson declared brain dead - Jul 09, 2012
- Russell Brand, Katy Perry's 'first public tiff' - Feb 01, 2010
- For Usher, son matters a lot - Jul 12, 2012
- Whitney Houston to perform at Clive Davis pre-Grammy party - Jan 17, 2009
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher's stepson laid to rest - Jul 28, 2012
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson to perform on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' - Feb 26, 2009
- Usher, wife's divorce finalised - Nov 07, 2009
Tags: access hollywood, amp, brazil, clive davis, hollywood, hollywood report, neurosurgeon, new york daily news, plastic surgery, pop singer, singer songwriter, south america, surgery complications, usher, york daily news