Ushers wife suffered heart attack before plastic surgeryFebruary 13th, 2009 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 13 (ANI): Pop singer Ushers wife Tameka Foster had a heart attack before undergoing plastic surgery in Brazil.
Ellen Dastry, spokeswoman for plastic surgeon Silvio Sterman, confirmed that Foster suffered a heart attack while being anesthetised, “but was revived in less than a minute by heart massage,” reports Usmagazine.com
She was then placed into an induced coma before being transferred into an intensive care unit “to avoid unnecessary complications,” Dastry added.
Foster checked into the Sao Rafael Hospital on February 6 for liposuction.
A representative for Usher said that she was in “stable condition after suffering complications from routine surgery.” (ANI)
- Usher's wife hospitalized - Feb 13, 2009
- Usher's wife 'still not over her plastic surgery nightmare' - Apr 30, 2009
- Usher's stepson laid to rest - Jul 28, 2012
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Ushers wife still undergoing treatment for plastic surgery complications - Feb 18, 2009
- Single Usher wants a 'harem of women' - Oct 16, 2010
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Simpson denies plastic surgery reports - Jun 16, 2010
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher''s wife Tameka suffering plastic surgery complications? - Feb 09, 2009
- Usher's injured stepson dead - Jul 22, 2012
- 10 surgeries might cost Heidi Montag her health: Docs - Apr 21, 2010
- Sex tape featuring Usher, ex-wife on sale - Mar 14, 2011
- More men in US undergoing plastic surgery to 'look good' - Mar 21, 2011
- Boob job 'most popular cosmetic surgery procedure' - Mar 27, 2011
Tags: heart attack, heart massage, induced coma, intensive care unit, liposuction, plastic surgeon, plastic surgery, plastic surgery in brazil, pop singer, routine surgery, sao rafael, silvio, spokeswoman, stable condition, sterman, undergoing plastic surgery, unnecessary complications, usher, ushers wife