Ushers wife still undergoing treatment for plastic surgery complicationsFebruary 18th, 2009 - 6:17 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 18 (ANI): Ushers wife Tameka Foster Raymond is still undergoing treatment in Brazilian hospital, after she suffered a heart attack while undergoing a liposuction surgery to reduce fat.
Although the R and B musician has since been pictured visiting her at the prestigious Hospital Sirio Libanes , he is keeping mum about the complications and the current status of his wife.
“The patient’’s family has requested complete privacy on the case and we cannot comment on her current health situation, like any patient she will be released eventually,” the New York Daily News quoted a representative for the hospital as saying.
However, it is being predicted that Raymond’’s complications could be related to the fact that she gave birth to her second son Naviyd Ely, just 2 months before the surgery.
“After a pregnancy, the abdomen muscle is violently stretched, becomes flacid and swells. The patient needs six to eight months to return to normal and only then can undergo surgery, said Jose Tariki, president of the Brazilian Society of Plastic Surgery. (ANI)
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- Usher's wife hospitalized - Feb 13, 2009
- Usher, wife's divorce finalised - Nov 07, 2009
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Former Brazil president Lula has cancer - Oct 29, 2011
- Usher's wife 'still not over her plastic surgery nightmare' - Apr 30, 2009
- Usher's ex-wife cannot afford life support system - Jul 16, 2012
- Usher demands paternity test to confirm he is father of his youngest kid - Jul 03, 2009
- Usher's split with wife happened before second son's birth - Jun 17, 2009
- Ex-Brazilian president fears losing voice - Mar 31, 2012
- Ushers wife suffered heart attack before plastic surgery - Feb 13, 2009
- Tameka Foster vows not to criticise ex Usher in public during divorce - Jun 17, 2009
- Former Brazil president Lula diagnosed with cancer - Oct 30, 2011
Tags: abdomen, brazilian society, current health situation, current status, eight months, ely, heart attack, hospital sirio libanes, liposuction, liposuction surgery, musician, new york daily news, plastic surgery, pregnancy, surgery complications, undergoing treatment, ushers wife, york daily news