Usher’s injured stepson deadJuly 22nd, 2012 - 2:55 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 22 (IANS) Singer Usher’s 11-year-old stepson Kile Glover, who suffered critical injuries two weeks ago in a ski-jet accident, has died.
Kile Glover was Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster’s son from her first marriage. He had been on life support after he was declared brain dead by doctors. His parents later chose to put him off the system.
The boy met with the accident when he was playing in an inflatable raft and it collided with a watercraft driven by a family friend, Jeffrey S. Hubbard. However, no official complaint has been launched against him, reports contactmusic.com.
Foster took to Twitter following the tragic accident to ask fans and followers to pray for Glover.
“We know God’s in control, and (we) are leaning on our faith in Him and His word at this most difficult time. We firmly believe in the power of prayer and ask that you all continue to pray and lift Kile up, as it’s the best way we can all support him now,” Foster wrote.
- Usher's stepson laid to rest - Jul 28, 2012
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- For Usher, son matters a lot - Jul 12, 2012
- Usher's stepson declared brain dead - Jul 09, 2012
- Usher's ex-wife cannot afford life support system - Jul 16, 2012
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Usher's Ex-Wife Strikes Out At Lawyer & Fans On Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Sex tape featuring Usher, ex-wife on sale - Mar 14, 2011
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- Usher, ex-wife share 'incredible' relationship - Nov 11, 2010
- Usher, ex-wife Tameka's stolen sex tape being offered to highest bidder - Mar 15, 2011
- Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster calls his girlfriend names on Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Companionship is important: Usher - Jul 04, 2011
- Intelligence turns on Usher - Nov 16, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,