Usher’s Ex-Wife Strikes Out At Lawyer & Fans On TwitterApril 12th, 2010 - 8:10 pm ICT by Angela Kaye Mason
Apr 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Tameka Foster-Raymond, Usher’s ex-wife, apparently had a busy weekend on Twitter. To start things off, she tweeted a message to her good friend, Star Jones, negative remarks about her lawyer, Randy Kessler. Tameka asked Star Jones, who is also an attorney, if she knew of a good lawyers in her area. The tweet read “My lawyer = horrible. Need the name/number of a good one in Atlanta.” Pretty soon she sent out another tweet, “Please delete this…it was a mistake. Not for [people] to see. I’m sorry.” What confused many people is the fact that asked asked everyone to delete the tweet, when it she would have to be the one to delete it. Although Tameka stressed that the post was meant to be private between herself and Star,some doubt if the post was really an accident. And this was not the only twitter blunder she made this weekend.
Tameka and Usher went through a very publicized and pretty nasty divorce. When a fan mentioned that they liked Usher with his new girlfriend, Grace, better than they had liked him with Tameka, Tameka launched into a Twitter-tantrum. Although the original Tweets were not directed to Tameka herself, she took it quite personally. Some of her Tweets were as follows:
I just read ur timeline & his Twitter background was taken by Walid at MY bday in Vegas, be clear, Grace is NEVER pretty. You gotta go sorry
It makes u a difference bcuz you said it. You’re a FOE. The fake supporters on Twitter that hate on other pages. Grown folks dont play games.
FYI: Usher doesnt EVER tweet himself so he will NEVER read your tweets… Ur tweetin an asst or pr person. Ur fan dom is NUTS to be an adult!
RT this (expletive) GRACE! She’s his hidden side (expletive) (expletive) that has & will NEVER be acknowledged as more. Grace can run but can’t hide. Take care
In her tirade against Usher’s new girlfriend, Tameka made it seem pretty clear that she still carries a lot of anger about the divorce. Usher filed in 2009, and the couple have two children together. That alone should stop the public slashing, but then again, it never does. Although it was pointed out that Usher had cheated, and Tameka is obviously still very hurt and angry about that, the kids need to be considered.
- Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster calls his girlfriend names on Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher's Ex-wife Launches A Furious Outburst At Usher's Current Girlfriend - Apr 12, 2010
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- Jemima Khan sorry over Middleton does not have 'heir-bearing hips' remark - Nov 24, 2010
- Swiss Olympian kicked off team after sending racist tweet - Aug 01, 2012
- Rita Ora's twitter page hacked - Sep 02, 2012
- I was born to be a dad: Usher - Sep 18, 2012
- Michelle Williams denies saying Destiny's Child is reuniting - Sep 03, 2009
- Jameela Jamil 'guarantees Zeta-Jones' bipolar disorder is menopause' - Apr 15, 2011
- Osbourne spills the beans about ex-fiance on Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Lara Bingle deletes her Twitter account - Jun 07, 2010
- Jenkins, Jones part ways - Dec 31, 2011
- New app to delete drunken messages on Facebook, Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
Tags: asst, bday, blunder, expletive, foe, friend star, kessler, nasty divorce, negative remarks, new girlfriend, pr person, raymond usher, star jones, tameka and usher, tantrum, tirade against, tweet, tweets, twitter, walid