Usher’s ex-wife cannot afford life support systemJuly 16th, 2012 - 8:04 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 16 (IANS) Singer Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Raymond will soon be forced to take off her 11-year-old son Kyle Glover from the life support system as the insurance coverage is about to expire.
However, Raymond seems to have not lost hope, and keeps telling her friends that she believes in miracles, even though Glover has been declared brain dead by doctors.
According to sources, Raymond can only keep Kyle on life-support as long as her insurance company agrees to pay, otherwise she does not have the funds to cover the enormous hospital bills, reports tmz.com.
Usher has been supportive and has stood by Raymond in the tough times but is not providing financial support or paying medical bills.
Glover was struck in the head by a jet ski on Lake Lanier earlier this month and doctors declared him brain dead a few days later.
- Usher's stepson declared brain dead - Jul 09, 2012
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher's stepson laid to rest - Jul 28, 2012
- For Usher, son matters a lot - Jul 12, 2012
- Usher's injured stepson dead - Jul 22, 2012
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Usher, ex-wife Tameka's stolen sex tape being offered to highest bidder - Mar 15, 2011
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- I was born to be a dad: Usher - Sep 18, 2012
- Donated organs give new lives to five Chinese - May 24, 2012
- Brain-damaged woman not allowed to die - Sep 29, 2011
- Sex tape featuring Usher, ex-wife on sale - Mar 14, 2011
- Usher's Ex-Wife Strikes Out At Lawyer & Fans On Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Jermaine Jackson trapped in Africa after passport expires - Jan 10, 2011
Tags: brain, doctors, few days, hospital bills, insurance, insurance company, insurance coverage, jet ski, lake lanier, life support system, medical bills, miracles, singer usher, son kyle, tough times