Usher wins custody battle against ex-wifeAugust 25th, 2012 - 3:31 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 25 (IANS) Singer Usher has won the primary custody of sons Usher Raymond V, 4, and Naviyd, 3, in a legal battle with wife Tameka Foster.
“It’s a relief it’s over. An independent party looked at the evidence and did the right thing,” usmagazine.com quoted an insider as saying.
Foster has retained “some custodial rights” in the ruling.
Usher and Foster, who split in 2009 after two years of marriage, came together briefly after Foster’s 11-year-old son Kile Glover was gravely injured in an accident. Usher rushed to the hospital to visit his beloved former stepson, who passed away in late July.
- Usher's stepson laid to rest - Jul 28, 2012
- Usher's injured stepson dead - Jul 22, 2012
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- For Usher, son matters a lot - Jul 12, 2012
- I was born to be a dad: Usher - Sep 18, 2012
- Usher, wife's divorce finalised - Nov 07, 2009
- Usher's ex-wife cannot afford life support system - Jul 16, 2012
- Single Usher wants a 'harem of women' - Oct 16, 2010
- Usher's stepson declared brain dead - Jul 09, 2012
- Marc Anthony seeks joint custody of kids - Dec 22, 2011
- Usher's split with wife happened before second son's birth - Jun 17, 2009
- Usher filed for divorce after falling for another older woman - Jun 18, 2009
- Usher to divorce wife? - Jun 12, 2009