Usher, wife welcome second sonDecember 12th, 2008 - 2:21 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 12 (ANI): Popstar Usher and his wife Tameka have become proud parents of a baby boy.
The couples representative announced that Tameka Raymond and the newborn Naviyd Ely Raymond are perfectly fine and healthy.
“Usher and Tameka Raymond welcomed their second son, Naviyd Ely Raymond, on Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2:33 a.m. weighing 5 lbs., 13 oz.,” People magazine quoted the rep, as saying.
“Tameka and the baby are doing fine, the rep added.
Usher, who was by his wifes side during the delivery, revealed that his newborn is “one of the best Christmas gifts there is to have.”
“I”m so proud to be a father by the time I”m 30, I”d hate to be 80 years old and not be able to run with my kids. I need to still be able to do flips when they”re in high school!” Usher said.
Naviyd joins older brother Usher Raymond V, who turned 1 on Nov. 26. The parents married in 2007. (ANI)
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- I was born to be a dad: Usher - Sep 18, 2012
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon welcome twins on wedding anniversary - May 01, 2011
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Usher, wife's divorce finalised - Nov 07, 2009
- Nick Lachey, wife welcome son - Sep 13, 2012
- John Travolta, wife Kelly Preston welcome baby boy - Nov 25, 2010
- Queen Elizabeth great grandmom again - Mar 31, 2012
- Samantha Harris Gives Birth To A Baby Girl For The Second Time - Jan 21, 2011
- Usher doesn't regret marriage to Tameka Foster - Aug 28, 2010
- April Fisher & Nathan Fishbourne are the youngest parents in UK - Dec 20, 2010
- World's smallest woman delighted with title - Nov 17, 2010
- Usher credits kids for his balanced life - Jul 13, 2009
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012