Usher slapped with lawsuit over outstanding plumbing bill!August 12th, 2009 - 1:52 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 12 (ANI): Five time Grammy winner Usher has been dragged into a legal battle with plumbers after he allegedly failed to pay up for work done in his Atlanta, Georgia mansion two years ago.
Bobo’s Plumbing Company claims that the R&B star has to pay 2,335 dollars for getting a shampoo bowl installed in his private home salon and for setting waterworks in one of the property’s bathrooms in 2007, reports the Daily Express.
However, Usher has not settled the bill as yet, following which the plumbing firm has taken the course of law. They demand that either Usher pay their dues or his house be sold off to raise their fee, reports TMZ.com.
The singer has not commented on the lawsuit as yet.
It has emerged that Usher had installed the salon for his ex-wife, Tameka Foster, who was a stylist. (ANI)
- Usher's stepson laid to rest - Jul 28, 2012
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- Usher's ex-wife cannot afford life support system - Jul 16, 2012
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher's stepson declared brain dead - Jul 09, 2012
- Usher, ex-wife Tameka's stolen sex tape being offered to highest bidder - Mar 15, 2011
- Sex tape featuring Usher, ex-wife on sale - Mar 14, 2011
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Usher's injured stepson dead - Jul 22, 2012
- Usher's Ex-Wife Strikes Out At Lawyer & Fans On Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Usher's Ex-wife Launches A Furious Outburst At Usher's Current Girlfriend - Apr 12, 2010
- Sheen miffed at hotel trashing rumours - Jun 30, 2012
- Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster calls his girlfriend names on Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Single Usher wants a 'harem of women' - Oct 16, 2010