Usher doesn’t regret marriage to Tameka FosterAugust 28th, 2010 - 2:51 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 28 (IANS) Singer Usher, who divorced wife Tameka Foster last year, insists he doesn’t consider the relationship a failure.
“I appreciate the relationship for what it was. Even though it didn’t work out, I’m glad we got together. I love her as the mother of my children; we just couldn’t be married,” people.com quoted him as saying.
Asked what let their marriage to end, Usher revealed that shortly after the birth of their second child, he and Foster started to disagree over everything from parenting style to his busy schedule.
“We’re two different people and we have two different goals. It just was never going to work out 100 percent,” he added.
However, the 31-year-old singer insists that their priority continues to be their children Usher V, who turns three in November, and Naviyd, who turns two a month later.
“We had to put our issues aside and focus on raising them. There will never be another mother for my sons, and I’ll always be their father,” Usher said.
- Usher doesn't regret marriage to Tameka Foster - Aug 28, 2010
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- I was born to be a dad: Usher - Sep 18, 2012
- Usher, ex-wife share 'incredible' relationship - Nov 11, 2010
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Companionship is important: Usher - Jul 04, 2011
- Usher's Ex-Wife Strikes Out At Lawyer & Fans On Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher and wife 'getting divorced' - Jun 12, 2009
- Usher demands paternity test to confirm he is father of his youngest kid - Jul 03, 2009
- Usher, wife's divorce finalised - Nov 07, 2009
- Single Usher wants a 'harem of women' - Oct 16, 2010
- Usher to divorce wife? - Jun 12, 2009
- For Usher, son matters a lot - Jul 12, 2012
- Usher credits kids for his balanced life - Jul 13, 2009