Usher doesn’t regret marriage to Tameka FosterAugust 28th, 2010 - 6:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Aug 28 (ANI): R ‘n’ B singer Usher Raymond IV has revealed that he has no regrets about his marriage even though it ended in divorce.
Usher, 31, who was married to Tameka Foster and has two kids from her, said that he is happy that they met.
“I appreciate the relationship for what it was,” People magazine quoted him as saying.
“Even though it didn’t work out, I’m glad we got together. I love her as the mother of my children; we just couldn’t be married,” he said.
The reason for the divorce he said was because shortly after the birth of their second child, he and Foster started to disagree over everything from parenting style to his busy schedule.
“We’re two different people, and we have two different goals. It just was never going to work out 100 percent,” he added. (ANI)
- Usher doesn't regret marriage to Tameka Foster - Aug 28, 2010
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- I was born to be a dad: Usher - Sep 18, 2012
- Usher's Ex-Wife Strikes Out At Lawyer & Fans On Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Usher's Ex-wife Launches A Furious Outburst At Usher's Current Girlfriend - Apr 12, 2010
- Usher demands paternity test to confirm he is father of his youngest kid - Jul 03, 2009
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Usher filed for divorce after falling for another older woman - Jun 18, 2009
- Usher's ex-wife Tameka Foster calls his girlfriend names on Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Single Usher wants a 'harem of women' - Oct 16, 2010
- Companionship is important: Usher - Jul 04, 2011
- Usher's ex-wife cannot afford life support system - Jul 16, 2012
- For Usher, son matters a lot - Jul 12, 2012
- LaBeouf happy about Mulligan's marriage - Sep 07, 2012