Usher doesn’t care about awardsSeptember 26th, 2011 - 9:10 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 26 (IANS) Singer Usher says he doesn’t care about awards and he just wants to be creative.
The “OMG” hitmaker has sold more than 65 million albums and has been nominated at numerous award ceremonies including the BRITS, MTV Video and Europe Music Awards, Billboard and the Grammys.
“I tend to do things that are motivating for others and continue to be creative, open-minded and believe in my dreams,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 32-year-old as saying.
“At this stage, doing something for the good of others is bigger than an award, bigger than a new album or new bling,” he added.
- Justin Bieber 'disappointed' by Grammy snub - Feb 15, 2011
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Adele wins top honours at Grammy - Feb 13, 2012
- Usher announces his London show - May 23, 2012
- George Michael wants Adele collaboration - Mar 02, 2012
- Katy B not confident about award win - Aug 29, 2011
- Singer Jenni Rivera to have TV programme - Sep 30, 2011
- Jones' 'Come away with me' top-selling album - Mar 25, 2012
- Romeo Santos happy with success of first solo album - Nov 17, 2011
- Today is Mary J. Blige's birthday - Jan 11, 2012
- Depp receives MTV Generation Award - Jun 05, 2012
- Beyonce to be honored with the Billboard millennium award - May 10, 2011
- Enrique Iglesias to perform live for Champions League T20 in S. Africa - Aug 18, 2010
- Gospel Musician Walter Hawkins dies - Jul 12, 2010
- Slash And Usher Execute An Emergence At The Super Bowl On February 6 - Feb 07, 2011