Usher denies rift with wifeFebruary 6th, 2009 - 4:38 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 6 (ANI): Pop star Usher has scotched reports claiming a rift between him and his wife Tameka Foster.
It was claimed that the My Way hitmaker had a tiff with his wife after she was asked to stay at home, during his visit to Las Vegas for the purpose of recording a new album.
While Usher traveled to Las Vegas, Tameka stayed back home to look after their 2 young sons Raymond V, 15 months and newborn Naviyd Ely.
“Tameka is really upset that she was asked not to come to Vegas with Usher in December when he left to work on his next album, Contactmusic quoted a source as saying.
However, a representative for Usher has denied all those reports, insisting that the couple is very understanding of each others work.
“Usher and Tameka have a solid relationship and she understands the demands of his recording schedule. He’’s been in the studio with Pharrell Williams and Jermaine Dupri working hard on his next album, the representative said. (ANI)
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Usher, wife's divorce finalised - Nov 07, 2009
- I was born to be a dad: Usher - Sep 18, 2012
- Usher's Ex-wife Launches A Furious Outburst At Usher's Current Girlfriend - Apr 12, 2010
- Usher mobbed by female fans - Jan 11, 2010
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Usher demands paternity test to confirm he is father of his youngest kid - Jul 03, 2009
- Usher, wife welcome second son - Dec 12, 2008
- Usher's split with wife happened before second son's birth - Jun 17, 2009
- Usher, ex-wife Tameka's stolen sex tape being offered to highest bidder - Mar 15, 2011
- Usher filed for divorce after falling for another older woman - Jun 18, 2009
- Usher credits kids for his balanced life - Jul 13, 2009
- Usher doesn't regret marriage to Tameka Foster - Aug 28, 2010