Usher demands paternity test to confirm he is father of his youngest kidJuly 3rd, 2009 - 5:52 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, July 03(ANI): Making things even bitter with his wife after filing divorce, Usher has asked for paternity test to confirm that he is the father of his youngest son, Naviyd Ely Raymond.
Usher, apparently, was shocked to find Foster pregnant last year, as the sex life between the two was almost dead by then.
“The first thing Usher said was, ‘How did this happen?’ - because he was gone a lot, and their sex life was very, very limited,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling to the National Enquirer.
The source added: “People have been telling him that around the time the little boy was conceived, Tameka got together with another man.”
However, Foster claims that the tot was conceived during a rare night of intimacy.
“She says that although they weren’t spending much time together, they did get together for one night of passion. And that’s when she got pregnant,” an insider said.
Foster has submitted new documents to a court in Atlanta, Georgia insisting that the divorce took her aback as they were “intimately together” just days before the R&B superstar began proceedings for a legal separation.
Her attorney said: “(Foster) had every reason to believe her marriage was intact.”
However, Foster is seeking child support for her two children with Usher- Raymond V, 19 months, and Naviyd, almost seven months, in addition to legal costs.
Usher filed for divorce on 12th June this year. (ANI)
- Usher in tears during custody hearing - May 23, 2012
- Usher wins custody battle against ex-wife - Aug 25, 2012
- Usher, wife's divorce finalised - Nov 07, 2009
- Usher filed for divorce after falling for another older woman - Jun 18, 2009
- Usher's ex-wife to appeal against custody order - Sep 02, 2012
- Usher's stepson is declared brain-dead after a jet-ski tragedy - Jul 10, 2012
- Tameka Foster vows not to criticise ex Usher in public during divorce - Jun 17, 2009
- Usher's Ex-Wife Strikes Out At Lawyer & Fans On Twitter - Apr 12, 2010
- Usher to divorce wife? - Jun 12, 2009
- Usher and wife 'getting divorced' - Jun 12, 2009
- Usher's split with wife happened before second son's birth - Jun 17, 2009
- I was born to be a dad: Usher - Sep 18, 2012
- Usher credits kids for his balanced life - Jul 13, 2009
- Usher compares his divorce to LiLo's woes - Oct 16, 2010
- For Usher, son matters a lot - Jul 12, 2012
Tags: 19 months, amp, atlanta georgia, child support, divorce, ely, insider, intimacy, legal separation, marriage, national enquirer, passion, proceedings, rare night, raymond usher, seven months, sex life, superstar, usher raymond, youngest son