Usher confident of long musical careerJune 11th, 2012 - 3:57 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 11 (IANS) Singer Usher says he always knew he will sustain a career in music for a long time, and insists he has no plans to ever let go of it.
The 33-year-old also says he wants to continue exploring new ventures in his field, reports contactmusic.com.
“Longevity was always something in mind. I never thought of it as one album and I’m done, I don’t see it near the end here, I plan on doing this as long as I can and enjoying it,” said Usher.
On the secret behind his over two-decade long successful career, he said: “How have I sustained a long career? A little bit of commercial viability and taking the opportunities, but not conforming or losing the essence of who you are along the way,” he said.
- Bieber records the Christmas song with Usher - Oct 25, 2011
- Usher enjoys his own music - Jun 11, 2012
- Baby scandal made Bieber almost quit music - Jun 16, 2012
- Kunis wants to have children - Jul 20, 2012
- Usher announces his London show - May 23, 2012
- Paris Hilton to release house album - Jan 09, 2012
- Jessie J to show pain in next album - Dec 28, 2011
- Pattinson denies marriage rumours - Jul 24, 2012
- Pattinson gives up music album dreams - Nov 12, 2011
- For Usher, son matters a lot - Jul 12, 2012
- Newton's schizophrenic film career - Sep 20, 2011
- Scarlett Johansson makes her singing comeback - Aug 01, 2012
- I've an easier life because I've got money: Faith - May 23, 2011
- I'm scared of marriage: Kourtney Kardashian - Jun 19, 2012
- Jake Gyllenhaal wants to write scripts - Dec 12, 2010